Finance Business Analyst
As Finance Business Analyst, you will be involved in implementing Odoo's software solution to the customer's business. You'll be in direct contact with the clients, analyse their needs and deliver solutions accordingly. Moreover, you'll contribute to the improvement of our services by escalating feedback.
Project Management is the largest part of the job. You will be quickly involved in some of your colleagues' projects as a first step, and then you will progressively be responsible of your own ones. You will work with the help of your colleagues but in total autonomy which is an opportunity for you to learn fast. You won't have time to get bored as each project is different, depending on the type of industry of you client or the type of apps that need to be implemented.
You will also be involved in more specific projects or tasks linked to your expertise in Accounting/Controlling, and play as the reference for all advanced finance questions & projects. Your intervention can be internal by advising your colleagues or external in order to accompany our business analysts in the implementation of Odoo. We expect you to use your experience and expertise to bring the finance knowledge of the team continuously improve to next level. .
You will be joining a diversified team of 22 men and women who together aim to become the best IT-partner in Sweden. The company has been around since 2002 and is located in Täby, north of Stockholm. We live by our core values, open mind, team spirit and fair play, and we hope you will come join us!
Finance expert role (40%):
Advise your colleagues during finance implementations
Advise during gap analysis
Support the sale team during pre-sale
Take part in the first line support
Project Management (40%):
Gain the trust of your customers
Analyse the customer needs and suggest solutions
Implement the agreed solutions (configuration & development)
Coach customers through individual sessions
Organise and follow up Odoo implementations
Internal improvement (20%):
Improve internal tools and processes
Bachelor or Master degree (Business, economics)
Ability to understand different business processes
Fluent in Swedish and English
Minimum of 1 year of experience in any of the Business Application or ERP Application
2 to 3 years of Accounting and/or Controlling background
Passion to work with numbers
Excellent planning and communication skills
Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
Nice to Have
IT and business affinity
Autonomous, Assertive, Proactive.
Proven Analytical Background
2+ years experience of implementing software/ERPs
What's great in the job?
- Great team of talented people in a friendly and open culture
- No silly tools to use
- Flexible working hours
- Real responsibilities, challenges and a fast evolving company
- Work directly with customer
- You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries
- Expand your knowledge of various business functions and processes (accounting, manufacturing, inventory, e-commerce, sales, and purchase)
- Deliver the development without writing the source coding
What do we offer?
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package
- Advanced training sessions - You will start your Odoo journey with 2 weeks of intensive functional training earning a final certification
- A fun and diligent working environment
- The chance to see the impact of your own work and make a real contribution to the success of the company
- Team activities are organised all throughout the year, such as conference in Brussels, team building events, Xmas julbord, midsommar lunch and much more!
Great working environment, near to a park and green area, easy connectivity to public transport. Recently renovated office
Annual Odoo conference in Brussels Team Building Events
Laptop, mobile phone and headphones
Sponsored sport activities with 3000SEK/yearly per employee
Eat & Drink
Free Tea / Coffee, snacks and fruit are available at Office
Great pension fund and lunch card (Rikskort)