Business System Consultant (Finance)
As an employee of our company, you will support our customers to implement Odoo. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Process and Business development
- Project Management
- Accounting and finance advice
- Odoo setup and modifications
- Participate in Business development
- MBA Finance
- Odoo Certification
- Good written, Swedish English and Hindi
- Knowledge of SE accounting and taxes
- Knowledge of GITHUB, Jenkins, CI/CD
Nice to have
- Documented Odoo implementations
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience of working with ERP projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of other EU tax and accounting
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
and "on job" projects.
work from home and onsite.